Dublin, Nov. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Collaborative Robotic (Cobot) Market by Element, Payload (As much as 5 Kg, 5-10 Kg, and Above 10 Kg), Software (Dealing with, Processing), Business (Automotive, Electronics, Healthcare, Furnishings & Gear) and Geography – International Forecast to 2028” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s providing.
The worldwide collaborative robotic (cobot) market is projected to develop from USD 1.1 Billion in 2022 to USD 9.2 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 41.5% throughout the forecast interval from 2022 to 2028. The expansion of this market is pushed by elements reminiscent of excessive return on funding as in comparison with the normal industrial robotic system, collaborative robots to learn companies of all sizes, elevated ease of programming of collaborative robots, and growing demand within the e-commerce and logistics industries because of contingency of COVID-19.
US accounted for the biggest market share of the collaborative market in North America in 2021
The US accounted for 73%, by way of worth, of the collaborative market in North America in 2021. The nation is anticipated to carry the biggest share all through the forecast interval as nicely. The US has the biggest manufacturing sector in North America. Rising industrial automation throughout Mexico and the widening rift between expert workforce and wages are compelling organizations to undertake cost-efficient automation instruments, which can additional strengthen the demand for collaborative robots. They’re being utilized in giant industries like automotive and smaller industries like furnishings & tools. The rising use of collaborative robots has additionally given rise to rising collaborative robotic producers reminiscent of Productive Robotics, Inc. (US) and Rethink Robotics GmbH (US).
Key Advantages to Purchase Report:
- This report consists of statistics for the collaborative robotic (cobot) market primarily based on sort, element, payload, software, business, and geography, together with their respective market sizes.
- Worth chain evaluation and key business developments have been offered for the market.
- Main drivers, restraints, alternatives, and challenges for the collaborative robotic (cobot) market have been offered intimately on this report.
- This report would assist stakeholders to grasp their opponents higher and acquire extra insights to reinforce their place available in the market. The aggressive panorama part consists of the competitor ecosystem and the current improvement methods adopted by the important thing gamers available in the market, reminiscent of product launches/developments, contracts/collaborations/agreements/acquisitions.
- Excessive Return on Funding In comparison with Conventional Industrial Robotic Programs
- Elevated Demand in E-Commerce and Logistics Industries because of COVID-19
- Offering Advantages to Companies of All Sizes
- Elevated Ease of Programming Collaborative Robots
- Excessive Choice for Low Payload Capability Conventional Industrial Robots
- Present Vital Market Alternative When Paired with AMRs and AGVs
- Robots-As-A-Service Mannequin to Speed up Adoption of Collaborative Robots
- Rise in Demand for Automation within the Healthcare Business Submit COVID-19
- Payload and Pace Limitations of Collaborative Robots Owing to Their Inherent Design
- New Collaborative Robotic Requirements and Rise in Cybersecurity Challenges in Related Robots
Key Subjects Lined:
2 Analysis Methodology
3 Govt Abstract
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Collaborative Robotic (Cobot) Market, by Payload
7 Collaborative Robotic (Cobot) Market, by Element
8 Collaborative Robotic Market, by Software
9 Collaborative Robotic Market, by Business
10 Geographic Evaluation
11 Human-Robotic Collaborative Operational Atmosphere
12 Integration of Cobots and IoT
13 Aggressive Panorama
14 Firm Profiles
Firms Talked about
- Aubo (Beijing) Robotics Expertise Co. Ltd.
- Bosch Rexroth AG
- Comau Spa
- Denso Company
- Doosan Robotics Inc.
- Elephant Robotics
- Elite Robotic
- F&P Robotics AG
- Fanuc Company
- Franka Emika GmbH
- Hanwha Company
- Kassow Robots
- Kuka AG
- Mip Robotics
- Neura Robotics GmbH
- Omron Adept Expertise, Inc.
- Productive Robotics, LLC
- Rethink Robotics GmbH
- Siasun Robotic & Automation Co. Ltd.
- Staubli Worldwide AG
- Techman Robotic Inc.
- Common Robots A/S
- Yaskawa Electrical Company
For extra details about this report go to https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bknrxr